Pegasus Ventures shares a tip to remove Malware for Chrome users
Google’s Chrome Browser’s free built in Malware tool
Remove unwanted ads, pop-ups & malware
If you’re seeing some of these problems with Chrome, you might have unwanted software or malware installed on your computer:
- Pop-up ads and new tabs that won’t go away
- Your Chrome homepage or search engine keeps changing without your permission
- Unwanted Chrome extensions or toolbars keep coming back
- Your browsing is hijacked, and redirects to unfamiliar pages or ads
- Alerts about a virus or an infected device
It’s also smart to check run Google’s Malware tool every so often to catch lurking malware!
Below is a step by step tutorial for this super easy to use took on already installed on your Chrome browser.